Tuesday, February 28, 2017

2/27 Infographic Relfection

Info graphics are very useful to give out statistics without making your audience go to sleep. An info graphic can spice up a conversation and makes readers actually want to read it. it attracts peoples attention and its really fun to create. you can use an info graphic for pretty much anything, work, presentation, comparisons, to give information out, and more. i used pikto chart to create my info graphic because it was way smoother than the rest and easier to learn how to use the tools it provided.  i would use it for more presentation in the future

Pikto Chart


7 comments:

  1. Heyyyyyyy buddyyyyy I liked the format. I learned what the world cup was. good job last night at the game

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the data you used for each event. I learned more about each sporting event. Use more explanations of data.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your topic, it was very creative and the facts you chose to represent your topic were good facts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey emilio love all the colors and charts you put into this infograph!!! it looks very nice and well put together! i can tell u like sports a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i liked your topic and i liked all the colors you used. i dont know a lot about the world cup but i learned a lot more. i thought it was a creative topic to use

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the simplicity of the whole thing. I learned a lot about both the super bowl and the world cup. In the end I really liked how it came together and how easy it is to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was organized and very interesting. I liked how to you talked about where each of the events have taken place. It was really fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete